Explore V2 - SDK Data
MightySignal provides sophisticated logic to filter SDKs in our Explore feature. For example, you are able to filter for all apps that removed an SDK and installed its competitor. By being able to filter on install, uninstall, and timeframe, you are able to gauge key market insights.
Here’s a report of apps that installed Amplitude and uninstalled their competitor Mixpanel.
- AND v. OR Logic
- AND - using the AND logic will tell MightySignal to filter for apps that match all the SDK filters you have specified
- OR - using the OR logic will tell MightySignal to filter for apps that match at least one of the SDK filters you have specified
- Installed v. Uninstalled v. Never Seen
- Installed - MightySignal saw this SDK installed
- Uninstalled - MightySignal saw this SDK installed and saw it get uninstalled
- Never Seen - MightySignal never saw this SDK installed
- Time Since Install
- Anytime - filters for apps that have ever installed or uninstalled the SDK without considering the date that it occurred
- Last Week, X Months, or Year - filters for apps that have installed or uninstalled the SDK from that point in time moving forward. For example, selecting First Seen SDK In Last 6 months while in your current month is August will show all apps that have installed SDK A from February to July.
- Custom Date Range - filters for apps that have installed or uninstalled the SDK within your selected date range
- Currently Installed v. Currently Not Installed v. Either Currently Installed or Currently Not Installed
- Currently Installed - MightySignal currently sees this SDK installed
- Currently Not Installed - MightySignal does not see this SDK currently installed
- Either Currently Installed or Currently Not Installed - SDK may either be currently installed or not installed
- ANY v. ALL Logic
- ANY - using the ANY logic will tell MightySignal to filter for apps that have at least one of the SDKs you have selected
- ALL - using the ALL logic will tell MightySignal to filter for apps that include all the SDKs you have selected
- SDK Categories
- MightySignal grouped similar SDK technologies into categories. This will help you select multiple SDKs all at once. To view SDK category definitions click here.
Publisher Pivot SDK Data Filters:
When SDK Data Details filters are added in the publisher pivot context, publishers with at least one app that meets the selected filters will be returned. Note that when a SDK Data filter is combined with another type of app level filter (Rankings, SDK data, or App Details), those filters will be applied separately at the app level and then applied to the publisher, i.e. a publisher can have an app that meets only the Ranking Filter criteria and a different app that meets only the SDK Data Filter criteria.
For example if you enter a "SDK Installed Anytime" filter and a rankings filter for apps ranked within the top 100 on any chart, then the search will return all publishers which have at least one app which has installed the specified SDKS and at least one app which is ranked above 100 on any chart; the matching apps need not necessarily be the same.
Check out some sample queries using the SDK filter:
- All the apps with an attribution SDK currently installed.
- Apps that installed Appboy within the last 9-12 months, and may be up for renewal.
- iOS publishers with apps that install both Vungle and Tapjoy.
In this doc, we described the advanced options you have for SDK filtering. Layering these options in your filter will provide you an extremely targeted list of apps for prospecting or market analysis.