MightySignal provides a search bar for you to easily find the apps, publishers, or SDKs you care about. SDRs and AEs should use search to qualify an app or publisher they're targeting. It's also a quick way for market intelligence teams to search for an SDK and see its market penetration.
How to Search
The search bar is located in the top right-hand corner of any MightySignal section. Here's how to use it:
- Choose a search option in the drop-down. Options include:
- Apps: search for apps across both iOS and Android. You can also search by publisher name (eg. Big Fish Games)
- SDKs: search for SDKs across both iOS and Android
- Type the name of the app, publisher, or SDK
- Click "Search" or hit the Enter key
Searching for an App
Example: Searching for Uber
Searching for a Publisher
Example: Searching for Electronic Arts
Searching for an SDK
Example: Searching for Google SDKs
In this doc, we walked through how to use our search bar to find apps, publishers, and SDKs.