Explore V1 - Advanced SDK Filtering
MightySignal provides sophisticated logic to filter SDKs in our Explore feature. For example, you are able to filter for all apps that removed an SDK and installed its competitor. By being able to filter on install, uninstall, and timeframe, you are able to gauge key market insights.
Advanced SDK Filter Options
- AND v. OR Logic
- AND - using the AND logic will tell MightySignal to filter for apps that include all the SDKs you have selected
- OR - using the OR logic will tell MightySignal to filter for apps that have at least one of the SDKs you have selected
- Installed v. Uninstalled v. Never Seen
- Installed - MightySignal currently sees this SDK installed
- Uninstalled - MightySignal once saw this SDK installed but it is now uninstalled
- Never Seen - MightySignal never saw this SDK installed
- Time Since Install
- Anytime - filters for apps that have ever installed or uninstalled the SDK without considering the date that it occurred
- Last Week, X Months, or Year - filters for apps that have installed or uninstalled the SDK from that point in time moving forward. For example, selecting First Seen SDK A Last 6 months while in your current month is August will show all apps that have installed SDK A from February to July.
- Custom Date Range - filters for apps that have installed or uninstalled the SDK within your selected date range
- SDK Categories
- MightySignal grouped similar SDK technologies into categories. This will help you select multiple SDKs all at once.
Example: filtering for apps that installed Amplitude and uninstalled Mixpanel.
In this doc, we described the advanced options you have for SDK filtering. Layering these options in your filter will provide you an extremely targeted list of apps for prospecting or market analysis.